The Internal Assessor Training (IAT) is designed by the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) for individuals who occupy leadership, supervisory or management positions and wish to understand and apply the EFQM Excellence Model within their working environments, and learn about the different self-assessment techniques adopted in organizations. Using real submission documents for business excellence awards, participants will learn how to perform self-assessment of the organization and work as EFQM-certified internal assessors.
Are you interested in learning how to use the EFQM Excellence Model to identify/drive improvements at your organization? Would you like to expand your excellence skills and get recognized as an EFQM-certified internal assessor (the EFQM certificate is listed on EFQM website)? Then this training is for you!
- Understand the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the fundamental concepts.
- Learn how to effectively apply grades as per RADAR Logic to run value-added performance analyses.
- Learn how to interpret an assessment feedback report.
- Individual coaching and personal development.
- Understand how to perform a self-assessment.
- Realize the EFQM Excellence Model and its links to the fundamental concepts.
- Acquire the skills of an EFQM-certified internal assessor (apply assessment grades as per RADAR Logic, identify strengths and opportunities for improvement and prepare an assessment feedback report, etc.).
- Benefit from organizations that apply best practices.
- Comprehend the assessment process (case study).
The workshop is a mixture of exercises, discussions and demos. During the practical training, you will tackle and analyze real submission documents, and identify strengths and opportunities for improvement before assembling grades of assessment report.
The EFQM Internal Assessor Training (IAT) is designed to let participants acquire the skills and techniques that will help them organize and manage an assessment team. Following the training, participants should be able to apply the skills they have learned through performing self-assessment within their organizations.
Participants who pass the course will receive the official EFQM accreditation as "EFQM Internal Assessors". Their names will be added to the online list of qualified EFQM assessors (www.efqm.org). There is a need for effective participation during the workshop, and appropriate readiness (meticulous reading) prior to the training (10 hours approximately) to obtain the EFQM certificate.
This specialized, interactive training workshop is devised for supervisors, division heads, department managers and all those concerned with quality, capacity-building and corporate development and excellence.
The program is accomplished through a unique, participatory and interactive training workshop, with a number of participants not exceeding (12-15 participants spread over 3-4 roundtables) to ensure that the added value is realized, and enable participants to fully understand the concepts and criteria, thus qualifying participants of different grades and duties to apply the EFQM Model within their public or private organizations.
3 training days from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., or from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.